UFOs Hover Over Smoking Ship, Then Vanish

Why is it that this crap is never decent quality?? Oh ya, its fake.

Good quality videos are also considered fake. So does it matter?

Good quality videos are also considered fake. So does it matter?

Good quality can make it easier to tell it's fake, but over all there are much less ufo videos now that high quality video is more generally available to the public. If people are still trying to film ufos with lower qualify equipment in this day and age, that throws up more caution signs to look at those video more objectively. 

Good quality can make it easier to tell it's fake, but over all there are much less ufo videos now that high quality video is more generally available to the public. If people are still trying to film ufos with lower qualify equipment in this day and age, that throws up more caution signs to look at those video more objectively. 

IF it was aliens, couldn't they do something that might be interfering with the quality of the shot? I guess if it were aliens they could make themselves disappear from the shot altogether, but that is a different issue entirely. 

Notice how as the number of HD cameras become more and more common, the less and less UFO sightings there are. 

Guess you never used a smart phone before because you would know if you max out the zooming...things appear less clear and abit more blurry...holy hell figure it would be common sense to you people by now

Guess you never used a smart phone before because you would know if you max out the zooming...things appear less clear and abit more blurry...holy hell figure it would be common sense to you people by now

People use DSLR and blur the photos up when they get back home/work then post them online for everyone to see.

I am sick of this crap all these years ... because they don't even let us see in the photos/videos clearly...  if they don't want us to see them, then why they show these to public? 

Retards.

most always think "aliens" but think about that for just a second. The human race are just now starting to figure out how to cloak objects and make them invisible to radar and eyes. And we have barely have the tech knowledge/ability to get off our own planet... To me, logically, wouldn't aliens (who would be billions of years ahead of us technologically since earth is a almost a new-born planet) have the tech to be invisible if they "could" come hundreds of millions of light years to us? Chances are pretty good that if aliens are true, we wouldn't have a chance to even know they were here.

Everyone has an iPhone.. until there's a UFO sighting then they whip out their Sony Ericsson K700i to shoot it.

Obviously people use the damn zoom and things start to appear less clear.. Its common sense.. Tech savvy people can really act like dummies at times

Obviously people use the damn zoom and things start to appear less clear.. Its common sense.. Tech savvy people can really act like dummies at times

Sony Ericsson K700i didn't have a zoom.

Leave it to you to completely miss the point I was making. As camera's become better and better, there are LESS and LESS videos of UFOs. It has nothing to do with zooming. Common sense would be to actually read what you quote. 

Leave it to you to completely miss the point I was making. As camera's become better and better, there are LESS and LESS videos of UFOs. It has nothing to do with zooming. Common sense would be to actually read what you quote. 

The hell you mean less? Its more common than ever!