Photo

Did the Earth steal its Moon from another planet ?

england royal society conference venus nasa gravitational pull

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Xerino

Xerino

The Mouth

• 2,788 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 22:10

Im still going with the "Hit the Earth" theory, mainly because the moon has been moving further away from the earth since it was created, about 150 feet a year, and if we had snagged it from venus, one would suggest the moon wouldve eventually been pulled in by the earths gravity and hitting it..

The moon is just a dead rock, hell I am to understand it doesnt even have a core. its just a big, rock, its only functions are to control the tides, and make women crazy every 28 days...

#17 +Bryan R.

Bryan R.

Neowinian Senior

• 4,617 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 22:22

Im still going with the "Hit the Earth" theory, mainly because the moon has been moving further away from the earth since it was created, about 150 feet a year, and if we had snagged it from venus, one would suggest the moon wouldve eventually been pulled in by the earths gravity and hitting it..

The moon is just a dead rock, hell I am to understand it doesnt even have a core. its just a big, rock, its only functions are to control the tides, and make women crazy every 28 days...

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder what those astronomers have to say about that... I would hope they have a reason for still considering this theory in spite of that fact...

#18 benplace

benplace

Neowinian

• 1,379 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 17:35

HA HA HA!!!  GIVE ME BACK MY MOON!!!!

venus-williams.jpg?w=300