Hey all, forgive me if this isn't the right forum. I considered the Neobay section, but as I'm not selling just yet, didn't think it was appropriate yet.
I'm about to list my 360 for sale as I've got a X1 on order.
How much do you think I would get for this lot on eBay or elsewhere?
- Xbox 360 White "Pro" Console with Silver DVD tray
- 120 GB Hard Drive
- Kinect motion controller
- 24 Games (see picture for list) + original halo game from first Xbox.
- 4 controllers (1x Halo 4 translucent, 2x Halo 3 graphical design, 1x plain white):
- Rechargeable batteries and controller charging stand for two controllers
- Rechargeable battery and separate battery charger for the third
- 4th just takes AA batteries (rechargeable battery can be bought separately)
- Wireless Halo 3 headset + charging cable
- Wired headset
- 2x Wireless Microphones for Lips game
- Set of 4x Wireless "quiz buzzers" and IR receiver for Scene It: Box Office Smash
- Hard drive data transfer cable and software in case you buy a bigger drive
- Limited edition Bioshock faceplate for the console in addition to original white faceplate.
- Numerous AV cables including: HDMI, Composite (SD), Component (HD), etc.
- 64MB memory unit
- Lastly, I do have the boxes for the Kinect and the console itself in the loft.