Thinking of selling my 360, how much would you say this lot is worth...?

Hey all, forgive me if this isn't the right forum. I considered the Neobay section, but as I'm not selling just yet, didn't think it was appropriate yet.

I'm about to list my 360 for sale as I've got a X1 on order.

How much do you think I would get for this lot on eBay or elsewhere?

• Xbox 360 White "Pro" Console with Silver DVD tray
  • 120 GB Hard Drive
  • Kinect motion controller
  • 24 Games (see picture for list) + original halo game from first Xbox.
  • 4 controllers (1x Halo 4 translucent, 2x Halo 3 graphical design, 1x plain white):
    • Rechargeable batteries and controller charging stand for two controllers
    • Rechargeable battery and separate battery charger for the third
    • 4th just takes AA batteries (rechargeable battery can be bought separately)
  • Wireless Halo 3 headset + charging cable
  • Wired headset
  • 2x Wireless Microphones for Lips game
  • Set of 4x Wireless "quiz buzzers" and IR receiver for Scene It: Box Office Smash
  • Hard drive data transfer cable and software in case you buy a bigger drive
  • Limited edition Bioshock faceplate for the console in addition to original white faceplate.
  • Numerous AV cables including: HDMI, Composite (SD), Component (HD), etc.
  • 64MB memory unit
  • Lastly, I do have the boxes for the Kinect and the console itself in the loft.

not worth alot I say trade it towards the xbox one when it comes out

Well consoles of a similar age to mine with only two controllers, 13 games and Kinect are going for around the ?100-150 mark on eBay. I'd be hoping for at least that for all my stuff.

yes but through gamestop etc it wont be alot that why i said if you go through a store I trade it towards the new xbox one or ps4 whatever consoles you go with .Most people will be buying the new consoles they wont really want to buy a outdated consoles especially when ps4 and xbox one comes out in nov 2013.You know you could always give it to the needy children that don't get stuff on Christmas or etc and they be able to get a free console.

yes but through gamestop etc it wont be alot that why i said if you go through a store I trade it towards the new xbox one or ps4 whatever consoles you go with .Most people will be buying the new consoles they wont really want to buy a outdated consoles especially when ps4 and xbox one comes out in nov 2013.You know you could always give it to the needy children that don't get stuff on Christmas or etc and they be able to get a free console.

That's not true.  I sold my original Xbox, a couple controllers, and a handful of games in 2008 for around $100 on eBay.  There are plenty of people who will pay for older consoles, especially if it's coming with a bunch of games.

That's not true.  I sold my original Xbox, a couple controllers, and a handful of games in 2008 for around $100 on eBay.  There are plenty of people who will pay for older consoles, especially if it's coming with a bunch of games.

Not the 3rlodbox...

OP, you're gonna be disappointed. I'd list everything bulleted seperately. No controller with the console. More work, but I'd think it'd yield more end profit than selling as a lot. especially on ebay. You may get more for the power brick than the console.

Yeah, that's why you don't trade it through Gamestop. I can't believe people still do this.

Sell it on eBay, stay persistent and you'll make a fair amount. That's a lot of games but keep in mind the One is right around the corner so it may be slow going. If I had to place a value I'd say it's upward of $400; which to me is a pretty decent deal. Don't take less than $300 imho.

guys let get some things straight if you go through gamestop or etc stores they will have a special promotion where you can sell  in your old system towards the new one.I didn't say the promotions are always good.I didn't say people wont buy it off ebay just said majority of people will be buying the new consoles and the ones that buy the old ones are usually collectors and etc Also I said it be a nice thing if he gave it to needy people on Christmas for the people that don't get stuff on Christmas like toys for tots etc.

Well I got my pre-order of the X1 through Amazon and I'm getting the Day One Edition, so trade-in not really an option.

I'm going to hope for around the ?170 mark I think and see what happens. I'll try it on Facebook amongst my friends and family first, see if there are any biters.

Well I got my pre-order of the X1 through Amazon and I'm getting the Day One Edition, so trade-in not really an option.

I'm going to hope for around the ?170 mark I think and see what happens. I'll try it on Facebook amongst my friends and family first, see if there are any biters.

well GL whatever you do 

• 2 weeks later...

My job ended and will not be getting an Xbox one anytime soon. I hate being poor.

Your wireless microphones should get a good price since Xbox live has the karaoke channel I would piece it out to make more