8 posts in this topic

Posted

MS has been offering a 1-month trial for Office 365, but now, MS China has worked with 21Vianet Group, Inc, China to offer a 6-month trial:

https://portal.partner.microsoftonline.cn/Signup/MainSignup15.aspx?=&OfferId=35B9B58E-6514-4bca-ABB3-E4B616DDB57A&dl=LITEPACK_P2&ali=1&Country=CN&culture=zh-cn

image_770_zps59c21717.jpg

It seems that if you try the small business edition, you don't have to be in China for a sign-up

http://www.microsoft.com/china/office365/default.aspx

image_771_zps8b307871.jpg

Naturally, the catch is, all the pages are in Chinese, however, I found that for the Office apps, you are able to set language selections.  :)

Posted

After register, you can change language to English:

image_773_zps09a401ae.jpg

Posted

heh, MS should use Chinese calendar instead of '365'

Posted

I can't get past the registration, keeps telling me to use a different domain for login.

Posted

I can't get past the registration, keeps telling me to use a different domain for login.

I have posted a guideline in PCBeta(English page), if you still have problems, you could post your problem here or in PCBeta.

http://bbs.pcbeta.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1419202&page=1&extra=#pid37694552

But one thing strange, I have no problem to work on the 365 in win7 X86 or win8.1 Enterprise X86, but in win8.1 Pro X64, I couldn't open the Office login page. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It just came to my mind, did you tried to submit thru the translated page? Because it could cause a problem. ......

Posted

I tried both Translated and Non.  I tried with different partners (including the ones you said).. they both errored telling me to use a different domain.

Edit: Appears to be an issue with chrome? Tried in FF worked no problem.

Posted

I tried both Translated and Non.  I tried with different partners (including the ones you said).. they both errored telling me to use a different domain.

Edit: Appears to be an issue with chrome? Tried in FF worked no problem.

LOL, you don't like IE! 

Anyway, good to know you got it worked.  :)