Bought my first Windows Tablet (RT)

Yesterday I bought a used but like new Asus Vivo Tab RT tablet and I am very impressed. My 2 year old Acer Iconia A500 tablet was annoyingly slow  at times and buggy in some places. I liked the idea of having a full Windows desktop and the modern apps on a tablet. I bought the tablet from craigslist for $200 and it was worth it. The tablet is light, thin, nice to handle. The screen is very vivid and sharp. The performance of it is considerably better than my older Android Acer Iconia tablet. The thing that I love the most is the desktop and being able to access my other Windows PCs on my network. The modern apps work well, and I have yet to try and install more apps. The Windows 8 start screen on a tablet is much nicer than using it on a regular pc. Going from using my Windows 8 laptop to my new Asus Vivo RT tablet, I notice that Windows 8's UI works more efficiently on the tablet.  The Asus Vivo Tab RT is almost like a full Windows experience, with the exception of legacy apps.  Unlike Android, Windows RT supports a variety of devices from printers to scanners.  The Asus RT tab has two cameras, one in the back and in the front.  I wish there were more apps that were on my Android tablet like Angry birds, and some others. Overall, the Asus Vivo Tab RT is a great tablet and I love it.

small_asus-vivo-tab-windows-rt-top.jpg