please buddies, lets not turn this into a fight

I'm not fighting, I'm unemotional about this. I am just stating a logical truth: Pragmatism.

It's our cooking-artist buddy here the one who has declared war to ugly food.

Tell Sanctified to quit being so condescending then. :p  He's allowed his opinion, but he's quite capable of presenting it without being insulting with it.

I'm not insulting you.

You've been condescending of my opinion and accused me of being OCD. That's insulting, dude.

Allow me to explain.

OCD is not an insult, we all suffer from OCD. My own disorder has been shown on this very thread for example.

What I do believe is that we can channel our obsessions to practical ends. In a world and era full of severe problems we dont have time for frivolous concerns. And not, I'm not insulting you using the word frivolous, I have frivolous perks too, but I work everyday to eliminate them.

^ I can understand being OCD about things, like not being able to let some things go,

And hearing voices in my head, I just ignore them and continue killing :whistle:  :busted:  :omg:  :doctor:

^ I can understand being OCD about things, like not being able to let some things go,

And hearing voices in my head, I just ignore them and continue killing :whistle:  :busted:  :omg:  :doctor:

But remember, be practical! kill just villains -and politicians-.

• Like 1

Allow me to explain.

OCD is not an insult, we all suffer from OCD. My own disorder has been shown on this very thread for example.

What I do believe is that we can channel our obsessions to practical ends. In a world and era full of severe problems we dont have time for frivolous concerns. And not, I'm not insulting you using the word frivolous, I have frivolous perks too, but I work everyday to eliminate them.

Speak for yourself, I have no OCDs, I just like food to be presented nicely.  I don't have a cow if it's not.

Speak for yourself, I have no OCDs

Now you're being silly. Of course you have, we all have. Any competent psychoanalyst can tell you that.

Now you're being silly. Of course you have, we all have. Any competent psychoanalyst can tell you that.

Competent psychoanalyst? That's a canard if ever I heard one.

It could have the best flavours in the universe, but if it looks like ****, I'm not eating it! :p

Food is about more than just the taste, y'know. ;)

To each their own, I'm the kind of guy who will when presented with chocolate cake and custard, will mix it into a pile of goop. :D