Apple 5S "Sensor-Gate"

1. I haven't met one out of everyone that I know who owns an iPhone. If I'm going to hang something, I'll use a real lever.

2. What's the point then?

3. Like that? Do you play a racing game flat on the table?

The point is that it's a defective product, but people like you seem fine with giving Apple a free pass.

• Like 2

1. I haven't met one out of everyone that I know who owns an iPhone. If I'm going to hang something, I'll use a real lever.

2. What's the point then?

3. Like that? Do you play a racing game flat on the table?

It's the easiest way to demonstrate the problem. If the gyro/accelerometer is off when the phone is flat, it will be off when you're using it to turn as well. 

The point is that it's a defective product, but people like you seem fine with giving Apple a free pass.

Precisely.  I don't give any other company a free pass, so why would I give Apple one?

Especially when they claim their quality is so superior.

Wow, this is terrible :(.  Any word on Apple RMAing devices with this defect?

I agree with the majority that this is unacceptable.  Are all iPhone 5S affected at this point?

• 1 month later...

I haven't came across any need of a level. Many people would use a real level rather than a simulated one.

Besides people didn't use the level app in iphone 4 and suddenly needs it in iphone 5?

Personally, I hope Apple makes it right and gives those people a fix, whether software, or replace the phone altogether, and then go after the faulty sensor maker.

And, surprisingly, the Iphone 5C is not too bad.