Question

Posted

Anyone know of a fix or am i going to have to revert to old drivers to fix mouse corruption ?

7 answers to this question

Posted

I still use the older drivers, and all of my latest games still work fine, might just be safer to roll back :)

(My latest game is starcraft 2 hots) so I'm not exactly up to date

Posted

Good idea, Got some feb 2013 drivers, just un installed display drivers and driver cleaned then loaded new ones in safe mode.

Lets hope.

Posted

What mouse corruption? I'm having a peculiar issue with my computer and this intrigues me some

Posted

I have no mouse corruption but I only  install the drivers.

Posted

Just in case others have the same issues with the mouse. I am running Windows 7 pro 64 bit and a GTX 560Ti. I cannot run an newer driver than v314.22 without the curser changing into a text edit mode and the PC freezing. Sometimes it's a lock that will cure itself wtihin 10 or 15 seconds, sometimes it locks completely and I have to hard reset. It will even crash the PC into power off state with little or no warning.

Event viewer only shows the event occassionaly and only as a recognition that the graphics drivers are causing the problem. Not why they are casuing the problem. Have given up trying to update to the latest drivers. Have tried installing three different driver versions over the past 6 months and no joy. Version 314.22 does work very well for me however.

Posted

My GTX 560ti crashes randomly when viewing Facebook or any intense HTML5 website. NVidia is still trying to figure out a fix for this issue.

Posted

Im using the latest drivers (R331) and experiencing no issues what so ever.
Running a 670Ti btw