32 posts in this topic

Posted

A kid has apparently gotten an Xbox One early and has posted a unboxing video.  The video here is not Bill Gate's son, and was uploaded by another user because Microsoft apparently took down the original video.

[wyoutube]GxYgZb6C_2c[/wyoutube]

This is the part two of the Xbox One unboxing, this was posted by another user because the original video was taken down.

[wyoutube]fYqxhEj1IZ8[/wyoutube]

Here's the article

http://www.winbeta.org/news/xbox-one-unboxing-video-leaked-microsoft-not-too-happy-about-it-video

Posted

Feel sorry for the Parent that works for MS

Posted

Feel sorry for the Parent that works for MS

That used to work for Microsoft. ;)

4 people like this

Posted

I noticed how the boy said "I got it today because.....because of reasons"

Posted

I bet that kid's Xbox Live account is getting banned.

1 person likes this

Posted

Somebody got his parent fired... Just because he had to video it and had to post the video.

Posted

I can imagine the marketing meeting..

So who here has a child that does YouTube videos that aren't Minecraft, its time to start the leaks.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see how microsoft has any place to be "unhappy" about it since they obviously let that console out way early in the first place.

Posted

Dam you rich people!!! all good im waiting for my PS4.

1 person likes this

Posted

#1 rule when doing something you aren't supposed to: Make a video of it and post it online.

4 people like this

Posted

Its confusing why  Major Nelson would say "This is unfortunate", when there is a official staged unboxing with him.

Posted

I don't get why they're unhappy about it, there's nothing in those videos that we haven't already seen.

Posted

Games, consoles, if you're not a reviewer or partner and you happen to receive one before you should, the general rules are do not post a video online, do not brag online and shut up and enjoy it.

1 person likes this

Posted

well i didnt even see the first video but skiped thourgh the 2nd youtube one... isnt thst the same thing an actul xbox marketer/tec.guy or panello showed o youtibe unboxing it??? i can understand if he had games being played shiwing of the cspabiolites butits just controller et unless it was a pre-emptive strike cus you know the next thingthat jkid will do :D

Posted

all i could hear was uhmmm uhmmmm uhmmmm, record for most uhmmmm's in any video i have ever seen

4 people like this

Posted

all i could hear was uhmmm uhmmmm uhmmmm, record for most uhmmmm's in any video i have ever seen

uhmmmmm   yeah

Posted

Isn't it nice for MS that YouTube accounts now encourage users to use their real names. Makes for much easier identification of the leakers...  :pinch:

Posted

Very off topic but...

Maybe others knew this but.. Seriously, batteries for the controller!? So MS are jumping around shouting how they have done extensive testing with a million/billion button presses or whatever number they quoted and they are still shipping it with a set of Duracell!

Maybe I'm focusing on the minor points here but this is a massive disappointment to me. Maybe i was lucky but the Sony controllers had excellent battery life that never seemed to decay in terms of holding a charge over the time I had them, yet MS still feel its OK to ship with these? If you want to spend time "refining" the controller maybe they should be looking at the thing that really matters - its power source!

1 person likes this

Posted

Very off topic but...

Maybe others knew this but.. Seriously, batteries for the controller!? So MS are jumping around shouting how they have done extensive testing with a million/billion button presses or whatever number they quoted and they are still shipping it with a set of Duracell!

Maybe I'm focusing on the minor points here but this is a massive disappointment to me. Maybe i was lucky but the Sony controllers had excellent battery life that never seemed to decay in terms of holding a charge over the time I had them, yet MS still feel its OK to ship with these? If you want to spend time "refining" the controller maybe they should be looking at the thing that really matters - its power source!

But making you buy a play and charge kit will make them money money money!!

1 person likes this

Posted

it would actually be rather funny if Microsoft banned the device from live :P

Posted

I didn't know that. I mean, I knew it about the controllers on the 360, but I just assumed that the new Xbox controllers would come with rechargeable batteries. How bizarre. :/

Posted

aaaaaa...uuummmmmm...aaaaaaaa..hmmmmm.aaaaaaa X ^

That's what I heard from that video.  :woot:

Posted

But making you buy a play and charge kit will make them money money money!!

I don't think MS are as anti-consumer as that to create ways to make more money when their competitors are doing something that puts them out on top. 

I didn't know that. I mean, I knew it about the controllers on the 360, but I just assumed that the new Xbox controllers would come with rechargeable batteries. How bizarre. :/

Yep, maybe I was wrong  to assume, but i did assume it would make a step forward and go fully integrated like the PS3

Posted

MS removing this video is kinda stupid. Unless MS doesn't like free marketing.

Posted

Dam you rich people!!! all good im waiting for my PS4.

Even if I were rich I wouldn't get an XBone, I too am waiting for my PS4.