Kid Unboxes Xbox One Early - Microsoft Not Happy

A kid has apparently gotten an Xbox One early and has posted a unboxing video.  The video here is not Bill Gate's son, and was uploaded by another user because Microsoft apparently took down the original video.

This is the part two of the Xbox One unboxing, this was posted by another user because the original video was taken down.

Here's the article

http://www.winbeta.org/news/xbox-one-unboxing-video-leaked-microsoft-not-too-happy-about-it-video

I noticed how the boy said "I got it today because.....because of reasons"

Somebody got his parent fired... Just because he had to video it and had to post the video.

I can imagine the marketing meeting..

So who here has a child that does YouTube videos that aren't Minecraft, its time to start the leaks.

• Like 1

I don't see how microsoft has any place to be "unhappy" about it since they obviously let that console out way early in the first place.

Its confusing why  Major Nelson would say "This is unfortunate", when there is a official staged unboxing with him.

Games, consoles, if you're not a reviewer or partner and you happen to receive one before you should, the general rules are do not post a video online, do not brag online and shut up and enjoy it.

well i didnt even see the first video but skiped thourgh the 2nd youtube one... isnt thst the same thing an actul xbox marketer/tec.guy or panello showed o youtibe unboxing it??? i can understand if he had games being played shiwing of the cspabiolites butits just controller et unless it was a pre-emptive strike cus you know the next thingthat jkid will do :D

Very off topic but...

Maybe others knew this but.. Seriously, batteries for the controller!? So MS are jumping around shouting how they have done extensive testing with a million/billion button presses or whatever number they quoted and they are still shipping it with a set of Duracell!

Maybe I'm focusing on the minor points here but this is a massive disappointment to me. Maybe i was lucky but the Sony controllers had excellent battery life that never seemed to decay in terms of holding a charge over the time I had them, yet MS still feel its OK to ship with these? If you want to spend time "refining" the controller maybe they should be looking at the thing that really matters - its power source!

• Like 1

Very off topic but...

Maybe others knew this but.. Seriously, batteries for the controller!? So MS are jumping around shouting how they have done extensive testing with a million/billion button presses or whatever number they quoted and they are still shipping it with a set of Duracell!

Maybe I'm focusing on the minor points here but this is a massive disappointment to me. Maybe i was lucky but the Sony controllers had excellent battery life that never seemed to decay in terms of holding a charge over the time I had them, yet MS still feel its OK to ship with these? If you want to spend time "refining" the controller maybe they should be looking at the thing that really matters - its power source!

But making you buy a play and charge kit will make them money money money!!

• Like 1

I didn't know that. I mean, I knew it about the controllers on the 360, but I just assumed that the new Xbox controllers would come with rechargeable batteries. How bizarre. :/

But making you buy a play and charge kit will make them money money money!!

I don't think MS are as anti-consumer as that to create ways to make more money when their competitors are doing something that puts them out on top. 

I didn't know that. I mean, I knew it about the controllers on the 360, but I just assumed that the new Xbox controllers would come with rechargeable batteries. How bizarre. :/

Yep, maybe I was wrong  to assume, but i did assume it would make a step forward and go fully integrated like the PS3

Dam you rich people!!! all good im waiting for my PS4.

Even if I were rich I wouldn't get an XBone, I too am waiting for my PS4.