What is the best 64bit Firefox browser?

Justinschuh is Google Chrome developer...

Thanks.. I had no idea who he was.. I was hoping it was about Firefox 64bit. If so, I'd grab it and install it.

I wonder why these browser companies don't have 64 bit Windows binaries of their browsers readily available.  The Linux repos publish the 64 bit versions of the browsers and plugins by default, and Chrome's website even gives you links for the 32 bit or 64 bit versions of Chrome if you're running Linux.  If you're running Windows though they just give you 32 bit without even asking.

attachicon.gifchrome.png

Edit: I mean it's not like 32 bit is the dominant architecture nowadays.  Wasn't 64 bit the default starting with Win7?

Waterfox is 64bit...  and it can be used on Windows.

I wonder why these browser companies don't have 64 bit Windows binaries of their browsers readily available.  The Linux repos publish the 64 bit versions of the browsers and plugins by default, and Chrome's website even gives you links for the 32 bit or 64 bit versions of Chrome if you're running Linux.  If you're running Windows though they just give you 32 bit without even asking.

attachicon.gifchrome.png

Edit: I mean it's not like 32 bit is the dominant architecture nowadays.  Wasn't 64 bit the default starting with Win7?

Issues with plugins, issues with crashes (For the longest time the Firefox crash reporter simply couldn't catch crashes when compiled as 64bit, made the builds useless because they were buggy, but the bugs went unreported) etc.

For OS X/Linux 64bit support is pretty easy, for Windows it's a fair bit harder.