PS4 Bluetooth and USB Chat support coming after launch

I'm not really that affected by this, but I just hate the new trend of announcing features and then pulling out the "coming soon" card. It just feels cheap, why not just initially tell me that it'll be an upcoming feature?

• Like 2

This is a good thing.  But the problem I have is this,  the way Sony bragged about being able to use your legacy accessories during press events, they made it seem like this would be available at launch.

i am surprised that out of the box that you will not be able to use a Bluetooth headset.

i am surprised that out of the box that you will not be able to use a Bluetooth headset.

It does seem odd. Didn't the PS3 support bluetooth headsets out of the box? I didn't get my headset until maybe a year later or something so I can't be sure.

It does seem odd. Didn't the PS3 support bluetooth headsets out of the box? I didn't get my headset until maybe a year later or something so I can't be sure.

yeah, the PS3 came ready with that functionality and the slimline models even had bundled versions that came with a headset.

Well as hard as it may be to believe, the X1 headset is a step up from the earbuds that Sony is bundling, unless you love earbuds.

Okay.  I like earbuds, as I find over the ear ones tend to slide off/not sit right.  But from what I have read the sony ones are pretty ###### in comparison.

At least I know my Pulse headphones won't be obsolete.

This. I love me my Pulse Elites.