[EU] PS + October 23rd Games

Entering PS Plus:

*Note that links will not work in all regions

Leaving PS Plus:

Source (PS Plus Blog EU)

**Edit**

- Added system games are on

Edited by littleneutrino

Oh wow, there are a couple there I would love to give a go. Sorry to be a pain, but I'm in the office and can't check gaming sites. Are all these games for PS3? If not, which ones aren't?

EDIT: I also didn't realise that Spec Ops was replace with NBA 2013 in the UAE. That's funny! I feel a bit bad for the guys in the UAE though, that was an amazing game to play.

Oh wow, there are a couple there I would love to give a go. Sorry to be a pain, but I'm in the office and can't check gaming sites. Are all these games for PS3? If not, which ones aren't?

EDIT: I also didn't realise that Spec Ops was replace with NBA 2013 in the UAE. That's funny! I feel a bit bad for the guys in the UAE though, that was an amazing game to play.

Added which system the new games were on, figured it was pointless to put the system for the going out games.

The December update will certainly be bananas. Remember Me come out what, 5 months ago, and we're getting it for free? Sales numbers musn't have been up to snuff, Capcom is making a play here. I don't mind it at all :D

The December update will certainly be bananas. Remember Me come out what, 5 months ago, and we're getting it for free? Sales numbers musn't have been up to snuff, Capcom is making a play here. I don't mind it at all :D

I think revengeance is about 8 months old and remember me is about 5 (when they are added to PS+).

I'm probably diving headfirst into Far Cry 3 after I finish Ni no Kuni (I just have to grind out 250 familiars and it's pretty much done).

Looking to earn another platinum trophy, Bun-Bun?   :laugh:

Oh yeah. I think I'll have it later today. Finished the Pedigree Breeder trophy a minute ago, now I only have about 60 familiars left so... less than 30 to capture and grind out the levels. I'm having more troubles keeping up my drop supply than leveling them up.