I'm only getting 15 posts per page

As the title says, Im only able to view 15 posts per page and I have searched everywhere for a way of increasing this to about 40.  I'm probably looking right at it but for the life of me, I cant find the setting that changes it.  I have searched and used Google on Neowin.  Please help with my mental block.

Thanks

This setting was removed from IPB, hence disappearing when we upgraded.

Actually the setting does still exist with ipb

I see the setting here,

System Settings  >  Forums  >  Topics, Posts and Polls Scroll down to Number of posts per topic page.

Want a reason? Click the link in Brian's post above. They explain why.

I thought as much, I can't disagree.  I am a former subscriber that stopped when I found most posts wer just junk/flame (or at least that's how it seemed to me).  I would be a happy Neowin subscriber if at least 50% of posts had value - they don't seem to right now.

I now understand why there is a 15 post limit per page, I don't agree with it but I understand.

I thought as much, I can't disagree.  I am a former subscriber that stopped when I found most posts wer just junk/flame (or at least that's how it seemed to me).  I would be a happy Neowin subscriber if at least 50% of posts had value - they don't seem to right now.

I now understand why there is a 15 post limit per page, I don't agree with it but I understand.

Well it is up to you to subscribe...   I understand your concerns about post limit. It is up to Neowin to make some changes on here for better service for all of us.

If you are not happy with the changes they have made, feel free to have a talk with the admins/mods about your concerns or find alternative website similar to this site.

They have made big changes since 2001. I remember what they looked like that time.. I was a long time lurker before I joined in 2009.

System settings is for admins...

We use 'My Settings' in the menu at top under your name.

You can do whatever on your own forum.

Neowin uses 15 per page since upgrade.

I said it's a global setting, not per users

I'm with Orange Battery on this. I would always set the page to show the most posts where available (40 posts per page).

I was mad when IPB removed that setting. Like Orange Battery, I don't agree with that, but I understand why though.

I'm with Orange Battery on this too.. been here since 2001. Though, 15 posts per page is way too short.

I vote more than 30 posts per page.

Thanks,

Kurt

As the title says, Im only able to view 15 posts per page and I have searched everywhere for a way of increasing this to about 40.  I'm probably looking right at it but for the life of me, I cant find the setting that changes it.  I have searched and used Google on Neowin.  Please help with my mental block.

Thanks

A solution to your problem.

I demand 100 posts per page. Or I go public on Neowin with my nude modeling shoot. Or I won't go public with them. Whichever one scares you more.