I did have a little of time so I thought I make this and hopefully someone will use this in the future. You can even connect with your phone if you have the license in your Cisco ASA Firewall. (If there is anything wrong with this or I forgot to add something let me know and I'll edit the post. I have screen-shots of everything but with those the post would have been TOO long so I decided to post without them)
- Log in to your ASA Firewall => Configuration
- Remote Access VPN => Click Network (Client) Access => Click Add in the Connection Profiles
- Tick Enable Cisco Anyconnect VPN client and tick SSL Access for outside interface
- Click Add and Choose a Name and Aliase
- Client Address Pools, Select and Add your pool eg. Name nabz0r start IP Address 192.168.1.50 End IP address 192.168.1.100 Subnet Mask, 255.255.255.0 then Click OK and then Assign and OK
- Click Manage for managing your Group Policy, Add, Choose a Name eg. nabz0r
- Click Servers and add your DNS servers then expand More Options and untick Default Domain and add yours eg. nabz0r.local then Click OK and you're done from this Window and then OK.
- Tick both Enable SSL VPN and IPsec client Protocol
- Under Advanced click on Group Alias/Group URL and then Add an Alias eg. nabz0r and click OK then for Group URLs click Add and add your URL eg. https://123.456.789.1/nabz0r (this would be your URL when you're connecting for the first time and you should use your External IP) click OK and you're done from here.
- Now go to AnyConnect Client Profile and click Add choose a name eg. nabz0r and click OK
- Edit the newly created Client Profile by double clicking or Edit, here you don't need to change anything except go to the end of the list and choose Server List then Add.
- Give your Host Display a Name, eg. Anyconnect_Home or nabz0r.home
- Write your external IP address and the user group should be the same as your (https://123.456.789.1/nabz0r) nabz0r click OK and afterwards Apply and you're done.
Now you need another two/three steps on your iPhone/iPad/PC
- iPhone/iPad, click your Anyconnect and app then Add VPN Connection, give it a description, and your Server address should be https://123.456.789.1/nabz0r and then Save
- Go to your AnyConnect Settings and turn off Block Untrusted VPN and then go try your connection by turning it on and continue and write your credentials and you're there you're logged in.
- If you want to use the same profile from a computer you'll need to use your URL https://123.456.789.1/nabz0r, login and follow the given instructions
Note: If there are enough people posting/participating in this, we can probably pin or even make a subsection for Network HowTo's. Enjoy!