michigan fourth-graders one dollar enjoyment contract worker curse words

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,671 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:02

A janitor at a Michigan grammar school has been swept out the door after allegedly paying two fourth-graders $1 each  :huh:  to “rough up” a 9-year-old student who had apparently mocked her during lunch hour.

No charges have been filed against the unidentified worker, but Grand Rapids Police are looking into the matter.

"I didn't believe it. Who would believe something like that?" the mother of the intended target told News 8.

"To think that there's an adult that can be so like twisted to sit there and watch a little boy -- a little 9-year-old boy -- get beat up, and get enjoyment out of it.”

The pre-adolescent pay-off reportedly occurred last week at Grand Rapids Public Schools’ Elementary School Campus.

Mlive.com reports the janitor was a contract worker employed by West Michigan Janitorial Service.

News of the bizarre bribe reached school officials after a bystander overheard the conversation between the janitor and would-be bullies.

The mother of the victim -- also a fourth-grader -- says her son was, indeed, “roughed up,” and she is now considering legal action against the school, News 8/Wood TV reports.

Meanwhile, a school official reportedly said the remark that sparked the incident involved, “a curse word and unflattering comments.”

source

#2 +virtorio

virtorio

4089 III

• 8,346 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:13

That's great value for money.

#3 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,671 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:52

janitor not man enuff to take on a 9 year-old ? :p

#4 68k

Neowinian Senior

• 1,901 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:58

I would of dragged the student by the ear to the principal's office as soon as I heard the comments.

#5 jwjw1

jwjw1

Neowinian

• 4,432 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:12

thats ok mother...ignore your son's behavior and get sue happy, There will be another 9 year old that will fix it for FREE... :D

#6 Torolol

Torolol

• 2,921 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19

janitor not man enuff to take on a 9 year-old ? :p

the janitor is a she, so she can't 'man enuff'.

paying two fourth-graders $1 each  :huh:  to “rough up” a 9-year-old student who had apparently mocked her during lunch hour.

#7 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,671 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:21

the janitor is a she, so she can't 'man enuff'.

You haven't seen some of the dykes that I have. :laugh:

#8 +timster

timster

Neowinian Senior

• 2,674 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:57

I would of dragged the student by the ear to the principal's office as soon as I heard the comments.

Screw that nonsense, let the parents beat the snot out of him.

Today's liberal attitude of not physically disciplining children is turning parents into pussies and children into entitled little bitches. Hit em with a ****ing belt a few times, they'll learn to stop acting like ass clowns.

#9 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,252 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:16

Kids are ######, period. Rude, crude, and pretty much do not know how to treat adults or their peers in general.  When I was a kid and I miss treated someone, I was punished and had to apologize.

Kids probably deserved getting their asses kicked...tho, an adult shouldnt be paying for this to happen.  I am a firm believer in getting back what you give out.  So the kids would of eventually have gotten theirs.

#10 Louisifer

Louisifer

'-'

• 559 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:37

I like how no one has sided with the target, but to be fair if you had to go to that length he was probably a bad kid :rofl:

#11 Bonfire

Bonfire

Neowinian Senior

• 7,005 posts
  • Phone: Rotary Dial

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:40

Yeah or you know, just ignore him. Who cares if some stupid little 9 year old laughs at you?

#12 fusi0n

fusi0n

Don't call it a come back

• 3,751 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S 64GB

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:44

Not the way it should have been handled.. but ###### it.  I hate rude ass kids..  Should paid 8 kids instead of 4. 

#13 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,342 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:50

Screw that nonsense, let the parents beat the snot out of him.

Today's liberal attitude of not physically disciplining children is turning parents into ******* and children into entitled little bitches. Hit em with a ****ing belt a few times, they'll learn to stop acting like ass clowns.

There is never any excuse for using a physical implement to punish a child. That is child abuse, plain and simple.

#14 0sit0

0sit0

Live and let live

• 4,316 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:55

completely wrong but can't say the kid probably deserved it lol

#15 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 2,346 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 16:56

My daughter is very respectful, but I would have felt bad for those kids that tried to beat her up.  She would have put them in the hospital.

My daughter holds her own against adults in her martial arts school.