16 posts in this topic

Posted

A janitor at a Michigan grammar school has been swept out the door after allegedly paying two fourth-graders $1 each  :huh:  to

Posted

That's great value for money.

5 people like this

Posted

janitor not man enuff to take on a 9 year-old ? :p

2 people like this

Posted

I would of dragged the student by the ear to the principal's office as soon as I heard the comments.

1 person likes this

Posted

thats ok mother...ignore your son's behavior and get sue happy, There will be another 9 year old that will fix it for FREE... :D

Posted

janitor not man enuff to take on a 9 year-old ? :p

the janitor is a she, so she can't 'man enuff'.

paying two fourth-graders $1 each  :huh:  to

Posted

the janitor is a she, so she can't 'man enuff'.

You haven't seen some of the dykes that I have. :laugh:

2 people like this

Posted

I would of dragged the student by the ear to the principal's office as soon as I heard the comments.

Screw that nonsense, let the parents beat the snot out of him.

Today's liberal attitude of not physically disciplining children is turning parents into pussies and children into entitled little bitches. Hit em with a ****ing belt a few times, they'll learn to stop acting like ass clowns.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kids are assholes, period. Rude, crude, and pretty much do not know how to treat adults or their peers in general.  When I was a kid and I miss treated someone, I was punished and had to apologize.

Kids probably deserved getting their asses kicked...tho, an adult shouldnt be paying for this to happen.  I am a firm believer in getting back what you give out.  So the kids would of eventually have gotten theirs.

Posted

I like how no one has sided with the target, but to be fair if you had to go to that length he was probably a bad kid :rofl:

Posted

Yeah or you know, just ignore him. Who cares if some stupid little 9 year old laughs at you?

Posted

Not the way it should have been handled.. but fuck it.  I hate rude ass kids..  Should paid 8 kids instead of 4. 

Posted

Screw that nonsense, let the parents beat the snot out of him.

Today's liberal attitude of not physically disciplining children is turning parents into ******* and children into entitled little bitches. Hit em with a ****ing belt a few times, they'll learn to stop acting like ass clowns.

There is never any excuse for using a physical implement to punish a child. That is child abuse, plain and simple.

Posted

completely wrong but can't say the kid probably deserved it lol

Posted

My daughter is very respectful, but I would have felt bad for those kids that tried to beat her up.  She would have put them in the hospital.

My daughter holds her own against adults in her martial arts school.

Posted

There is never any excuse for using a physical implement to punish a child. That is child abuse, plain and simple.

the greatest generation was belted and paddled. The last 4 generations have been entitled little bitches. Clearly physical punishment works.
1 person likes this