UFO filmed in Tunisia

From that video? I don't believe it. You could argue that in the strictest sense it could be a UFO, but that spec of dust could honestly be anything given the quality of the video.

Who the hell can hold there arm up for like a few mins in the air without moving.. and of course it would be far away.. trying film some birds in HQ before you complain like a fool about how bad it looks.

• Like 2

Who the hell can hold there arm up for like a few mins in the air without moving.. and of course it would be far away.. trying film some birds in HQ before you complain like a fool about how bad it looks.

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you saying that from the video you think it is a UFO? For myself I was answering the OP by saying that from the video alone we could be looking at anything, why jump straight for the idea of it being a UFO?

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you saying that from the video you think it is a UFO? For myself I was answering the OP by saying that from the video alone we could be looking at anything, why jump straight for the idea of it being a UFO?

Not sure where you assume I said its a UFO.. Yes it could be anything.

Not sure where you assume I said its a UFO.. Yes it could be anything.

You're correct, you didn't. You just seemed to take quite an aggressive stance towards the situation when we are all in agreement that this video could be anything, so I was curious. :)

You're correct, you didn't. You just seemed to take quite an aggressive stance towards the situation when we are all in agreement that this video could be anything, so I was curious. :)

I just get tire of people complaining about camera movements and it not being in HQ...and sadly its from the same poster  whenever a UFO thread gets made. Its all good!

I just get tire of people complaining about camera movements and it not being in HQ...and sadly its from the same poster  whenever a UFO thread gets made.

And I get tired of people assuming that any unexplained phenomenon must be evidence of alien life.

What it's gateway between two giant continents and proximity to Libya and all, there's hardly likely to be anything flying at altitude in that region that isn't E.T., is there? 

trying film some birds in HQ before you complain like a fool about how bad it looks.

Have done many times in the Caribbean.  Try to not judge others abilities by your own like a fool.

U.F.O. is an unidentified flying object.

Has nothing to do with Aliens.

That is a glare or a reflection off a regular aircraft.

dont forget...most neowin members are dumb enough to assume that  :/