#31 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:06

...well.... I don't know.

At least you're willing to admit it :)

I don't know either. I say I think they're advanced military, but that's just the most plausible guess I can make. And, its only slightly more realistic than aliens.

There are several dozen examples like this. Wild, credible, and unexplainable by experts. After you've seen enough of them its clear that while some of these might have a perfectly reasonable explanation that no one, not even the experts have considered, they all can't.

I think too many people get caught up in a high school like immaturity of laughing when someone says UFO. Others feel they need to attach a mundane explanation to it, no matter how far fetched, because the unknown is scary. Like the explanation of God is bowling makes thunder less scary to children.

The only thing that is sure about UFOs is that something is going on there for which there is no mundane explanation.

#32 mps69

mps69

Neowinian

• 810 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:08

If this was filmed in Tunisia, it must be the millenium falcon coming home after the kessel run 

#33 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,243 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:47

I watched all of it, and none of it is unexplainable. neither did it truly pass through the clouds. 

so they had one old retired NTSB guy look at it. well that proves it's real then :rolleyes:

#34 P.M.K

P.M.K

Digital Mind Control

• 2,440 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:13

That looks like someone is shining a light on a white wall with a projector.

What are the edges that you can see?? Are they supposed be looking out of a window??

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!