• a CEO
    • a full time student
    • an apprentice
    • an intern
    • unemployed
    • unable to work due to medical reasons
    • retired
    • rich enough not to have to work

Full-time IT monkey, with some tiring paperwork things tacked on. Wish it'd pay a little more, but I really don't have any others options available.

And I get to play with top shelf (consumer) hardware - that part I actually like.

There is no real option for me on there it seems, mmmmm.....

I used to be a full time IT consultant up to 2004. Then I got bored and started traveling

Now I am a scuba instructor and I work for a resort. I only go in when there are actually guests that want to do anything involving scuba diving.

Other than that I sit at home and play with my computers.

Sadly enough I don't get paid for sitting at home, only when I actually make the resort money.

Still a cool job though, and now I know I will have the better part of 2 months of

In December I'll have to start working harder again.

Up until September I was a full time intern and part time student. Have been for sixteen months.

Now it's a full time student until graduation next year in the spring.

was until recently an engineer at a fleet management company. now make more money licensing a noise isolation algorithm that took me and a group of friends 10 years of research, that started out at univeristy. i now spend most of my time in research(unpaid) , and writing PC/mobile software more as a hobby(take jobs at my leisure + selling my own software), that still makes good money. 

Full time with terrible pay.

First line IT support for 10 primary schools nearby. 3.5 hours at each school a week which is not enough time to be effective, especially when major problems arise. Training was a joke too, making coffee and replacing toner did not prepare me for the road. Been working with the company just over a year now, I came straight from Sixth Form after getting my A Levels.

Planning on going to Uni to do Game Technology next year. Actually have projects to work towards instead of just maintaining systems.

Full-time IT (starting to sound broken-record-y in here, isn't it?) for the moment.

Pay is good, travel and benefits are pretty good. Can't complain.

bullet_star_rated.png a full time  Slave I mean...employee     Environmental engineer bad to regular benefits barely pays the bills... But oh well, such is life in the tropics...

Full time student at university, currently attending my fifth (and last) year in it engineering.

Full Time IBMer

Hah nice. Was an intern there in support. Might be back next year ;)

Full-time IT guy ranging from Network/Systems Administrator to Help Desk. Also am self-employed doing the same thing. I may be going full-time self employed soon...

Full time slave - part time IT. LOL

I work doing varied tasks but I am also System Admin when those needs arise.

I also am a SysAdmin for other companies as well in my "free" time.

• 1 month later...