Answered Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 sc302

sc302

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 25

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:05

I can assure you that my Ricoh mp4001 and 4002's work great with hp jetdirect usb print servers, can't say the same about Hawkins, we don't have them.

I never really liked hawking print servers, they always seemed to give me some problems.

I will look at my tz200 and do a write up for you maybe tomorrow. 

#47 OP wv@gt

wv@gt

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:24

I would imagine there shouldn't be a problem with the Hawking ones, the print goes through to the copier, its just when its about to print the copier cancels it right away. 

#48 sc302

sc302

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 25

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:12

How did you make out today?

#49 OP wv@gt

wv@gt

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 19 November 2013 - 14:04

I got everything working with the print server last night, had to download a different driver from Ricoh for the copier to work right. Now everything is working great, and was able to fully disconnect from their network and disable that extra route on the old server.  It looks like everything is good to go now and won't need to set up a route in the sonicwall  Thanks for the help guys!

#50 riahc3

riahc3

Neowin's most indecisive member

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: HTC Desire Z

Posted 19 November 2013 - 15:03

Hello,

I got everything working with the print server last night, had to download a different driver from Ricoh for the copier to work right. Now everything is working great, and was able to fully disconnect from their network and disable that extra route on the old server.  It looks like everything is good to go now and won't need to set up a route in the sonicwall  Thanks for the help guys!

Complicated scenario you had there. Just remember to mark whoever solved your problem the most as answered :)