Best DVD Creation Software?

I'm looking to get a quality DVD burning software suite, and am currently considering Nero. What's the industry standard in DVD creation these days? Is Nero even considered one of the elite's anymore?

Have a look at DVD Flicks. Its free and the output quality is very good.

However if want to pay a little extra for more features you may or may not use than check out Corel Moviefactory Pro.

I use Nero at work and find it to be pretty good, I've not updated to the latest 2014 edition yet.  Seems to have plenty of nice features and although the install is quote large (2GB) it doesn't have loads of rubbish running on start-up.

I'm looking to get a quality DVD burning software suite, and am currently considering Nero. What's the industry standard in DVD creation these days? Is Nero even considered one of the elite's anymore?

Nero as an elite anything? You must be nuts!! Nero does nothing but suck green donkey d**k!!

Here's another vote for http://www.cinemacraft.com/en/index.html

Does no one use ConvertXtoDVD anymore?

I haven't burnt a DVD in about a decade.

Last time I burned one, this is in fact what I used.

Freemake.com

Simple, easy & free, if you're looking for something more in depth then this isnt for you.

Sorry to disappoint you but Freemake Video Converter is not FREE anymore. Just try to convert a lengthy video and you will get a FREEMAKE.COM watermark at the end of the converted clip, plus the offer to buy a ''Freemake Gold Pack''. That's not freeware is nagware, limited free software.

Back on topic, try AVStoDVD or DVDFlick both are free and Open Source.

Sorry to disappoint you but Freemake Video Converter is not FREE anymore. Just try to convert a lengthy video and you will get a FREEMAKE.COM watermark at the end of the converted clip, plus the offer to buy a ''Freemake Gold Pack''. That's not freeware is nagware, limited free software.

Back on topic, try AVStoDVD or DVDFlick both are free and Open Source.

Really? I havnt upgraded it in months no problems with that version..