Post your Windows 8.1 Start screen!

post-2-0-71682700-1382009789.png

Microsoft has started a competition that only U.S. residents can enter, you could win a $10 Windows Store card over the next few days.

We think it's a bit unfair to limit it within U.S. borders, so over the next few days Neowin will be selecting winners for their Windows 8.1 Start screen. Each day a random staff member will select a Start screen they think is cool.

If selected, you'll win a Tier 2 subscription for a year worth $28 USD.

Good luck!

*If you aren't registered on Neowin. Register a free account here with Facebook, Twitter or Windows Live login.. Or you can create an account the old fashioned way here on Neowin.

Winners:

18 October: Relativity_17 chosen by The _Decrypter

19 October: spencer.d chosen by Charisma

20 October: FaiKee chosen by Neobond

21 October: Sszecret chosen by Denis W

22 October: InsaneNutter chosen by Marshall

23 October: jesseinsf chosen by cooky560

24 October: beanboy89 chosen by jeston

The competition has ended, but leaving this topic open for people who want to add their Start screens. From time to time I may come back in here and giveaway a Subscription for the lulz :P

• Like 3

Oh wait, this is for US users only. Oh well still a good thread to post our start screens. :)

Nope. Neowin doesn't believe in borders for a digital gift, anyone anywhere can enter. ;)
  • Like 5

Mine after 5 minutes of tweaking the start screen on my AMD machine. Yeah, I've got the taskbar on my start screen and yes it's fully functional. ;)

EDIT: Did a few more minutes of tweaking.

1cb6.jpg

• Like 2

This is my current start screen since installing 8.1 a month ago.

t4ab.jpg

This was my 8.1 preview start screen, it was a lot of effort customising the desktop icons and they didn't sync between devices (:() so i'm not sure if i'm going to do that yet in the RTM build.

meqf.jpg