Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)

17 posts in this topic

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones was written and directed by Christopher Landon and stars Richard Cabral, Carlos Pratts, Eddie J. Fernandez, Jorge Diaz, David Fernandez Jr., Kimberly Ables Jindra, Tonja Kahlens and Frank Salinas. The movie hits theaters January 3, 2014.

I just want a horror movie to scare me, thats all im asking!! It isnt much is it? :(

I just want a horror movie to scare me, thats all im asking!! It isnt much is it? :(

I've given up... I can even recall the last movie that actually scared me ( Maybe emily rose, with the 1,2,3...)

Wtf, just milking this for all its worth hey.  This franchise is the saw of supernatural horror isn't it

when would a movie ever scare someone? You know it's a movie, that's the part I can't figure out is how people get scared by movies... you know it's fake

1 person likes this

Cool, I actually like these :)

Damn, I really liked 1 and 2, 3 sucked, and 4 was decent, but this one looks pretty bad.

I'll probably see it just because I want to know how it ties in with the series, but I can't say the trailer makes me excited for it.

when would a movie ever scare someone? You know it's a movie, that's the part I can't figure out is how people get scared by movies... you know it's fake

What the point in the horror genre in general then? If everyone had that view nobody would watch any of them - which isnt the case. I know its fake, i also know wrestling is fake and majority of other things on tv..

I will watch it but i've lost the plot in these films if there is one, seems to be another prequel or something.

What the point in the horror genre in general then? If everyone had that view nobody would watch any of them - which isnt the case. I know its fake, i also know wrestling is fake and majority of other things on tv..

I watch horror films too, but the point is, they don't scare me. I know it's fake. What I said is I don't get how people get scared by them knowing they are of no impact to their own life.

CN10jFU.png

It's fake.   You're right.  Me making my wife watching the exorcist, having her be freaked out all night is not fake.  Me crawling under the bed SHAKING the bed moaning, is very real!! hahaha.  

It's fake.   You're right.  Me making my wife watching the exorcist, having her be freaked out all night is not fake.  Me crawling under the bed SHAKING the bed moaning, is very real!! hahaha.  

That wasn't very nice LOL  :laugh:

I've seen 1-3, haven't seen 4.  3 was the prequel and answered a few things from 1-2, 4 is a sequel but I haven't gotten around to it.  This looks like yet another sequel , this time to 4.

W9ulSlj.jpg