Anyone with WiFi Problems after 8.1 Upgrade?
- I had already tried before the Windows 8.1 from MSN , ut got huge connectivity problems in WiFi - Intel Advanced n-6235, so i waited for the GA and expected to see some improvement/fix on this, apparently there is none.
- Issues so far (IE11 looses connectivity frequently, and so programs that use IE definitions)
- This issues does not apply to Firefox browsing.
- When i connect to my router in the right bar says "The Connection is taking longer than ususal...", but in the bar says that i am connected ok, after some time in the right bar says "Limited Connectivity", yet in connection propertyes says it's all ok.
- Some pages open fast sometimes is slower
- Many Pages looses connectivity.
- It seems that by forcing Intel to always be in g mode and disabling "n" mode makes a little diference, but still there are issues.
- I have tried with a USB SMC wireless g pen but the issues remain
-Connecting through ethernet looks ok
Anyone else with the same problem?
- Another annoying issue is that (with Windows 8 i had 1920x1080 native resolution with 100%), after update it set all to 1920x1080 125% and IE is always by default at 125% (CRTL+0).
Best Answer Shad0w480 , 19 October 2013 - 17:58
One of my friends told me that he solved the issue by changing the values of dns on the ipv4 options, he just added the DNS from his ISP and he told me that it works like a charm, i aint gonna try because i just rollback to win 8 before my friend told me that he found a fix, i told on the last post that i've changed the adapter and it worked but nope... 5 mins later the problem was back... maybe you guys should try and see whats going onGo to the full post