Photo

IE11 Issues with Neowin

bug

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:08

I had that when ie10 was first introduced...........

#17 ians18

ians18

Where Unprofessional Commenting Looks Better.

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • OS: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9879, Windows 8.1 August update, OSX Yoesmite
  • Phone: Microsoft Lumia 521 on T-mo w/ WP 8.1 Update (Dev) & "Lumia Cyan" Firmware

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:46

the rest aside. the theme box on the front page, the cancel and x buttons don't work on any browser. if you want to cancel just click somewhere outside of the box and it will disappear

Just tried that and chrome any you are right. As for adding a picture, the cancel button works, just not on IE 11.

BTW I was logged in on both IE 11 and Chrome.

#18 riahc3

riahc3

Neowin's most indecisive member

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: HTC Desire Z

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:25

Hello,

Glad this thread has been cleaned up and reopen.

Steven, is Neowin now officially supported on IE11 on Windows 7? Ill upgrade as soon as it is supported :)

#19 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• Tech Issues Solved: 88

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:29

Officially, no. IPB themselves don't support it. Neowin has however made it possible to post, quote and multiquote using IE11 (something that does not work at all on 3.4.5 officially).

Things that do not work still (as far as I know) is being able to copy & paste into the editor.

To clarify IPB does not support IE11, but Neowin has modified it so that it works for about 80% (the remaining 20% being not able to paste in the editor using IE11).

#20 riahc3

riahc3

Neowin's most indecisive member

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: HTC Desire Z

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:46

Hello,

Officially, no. IPB themselves don't support it. Neowin has however made it possible to post, quote and multiquote using IE11 (something that does not work at all on 3.4.5 officially).

Things that do not work still (as far as I know) is being able to copy & paste into the editor.

To clarify IPB does not support IE11, but Neowin has modified it so that it works for about 80% (the remaining 20% being not able to paste in the editor using IE11).

OK, thank you for clearing that up :)