Free haunted lawnmower on Craigslist !

:huh:  free lawnmower for pickup. i have noticed an unusual spike in paranormal activity whenever i cut my grass. i have called the police and they refuse to to do anytyhing YET they send helicopters by my house every night. the blades are sharp and it works fine but i run a christian home and i will not have any evil spirits around my family or my lawn. can sell it for scrapp.

free for pick up or delivery.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/zip/4133982899.html

post-37120-0-21819200-1382221129.jpg

I could get it its 1 hr long train distance though

I dare you to! I triple dog dare you! :p

that's mean... be nice to that woman..  don't scare her like that..

lol

BOO... BERRY!  :D

I've always wanted to go on a haunted house/location tour and look for ghosts. *puts the haunted lawnmower on his to-visit list* :p

lol   good luck.

I took a rubber band with me and did the slingshot with it at the people who hide in the rooms or in the corner...   lol  ... that was a lonnnnng time ago.

Yeah, there's actually a haunted tour in town that costs like $20 and you can walk around to supposedly haunted places. I might actually do it.

I have coupons but I am not going because I don't have anyone to go with me to the ghost run this year.  You must have at least 4 people to go with in one car.

I def wanna go to a haunted house.. but like a legit one.. not one where people dressed up as ###### pop out. I mean.. i've seen and heard my fair share of activity in places I've been.. but never in a lock-down investigation style.