Red-haired British kids targeted on 'Kick a Ginger Day'

Jews are also considered a race despite being incredibly diverse from a genetic perspective. 

That point is up for contesting, seeing as it's a religion that anyone of any race can join, would a black person suddenly change race if he became Jewish? I don't recall "Jew" being listed under race on my last census or Passport application.

Who has a problem with gingers ?

Following content may be NSFW

There's a difference between Redheads and Gingers with Ladies  ;)

Also you might want to change out the 2nd picture, it shows nips. 

new? Ginger people have been victims forever, they are all bullied at school but the teachers do nothing about it.

Yes, and the sun discriminates against them too!

Not true.

race (noun)

• a group of persons related by common descent or heredity
  • a population so related
Ginger people share a common ancestry beyond simply hair colour, as genetic traits include a predisposition to pale skin and freckles. Jews are also considered a race despite being incredibly diverse from a genetic perspective. Even if you don't consider it racism it is victimisation, which is also against the Community Rules.

Sounds like a good time to me. Thanks for the advise!

I was bullied at school because of my hair colour. Things like this happened and terrified me growing up, and I'm sure it's affected me. Friends have commented on how jumpy I am, how I'm not a touchy-feely person, and I feel like I have an overall lack of confidence. All because of the "stigma" of my hair colour growing up.

Overall bullying is a bad thing and should be stopped, but this particularly hits a nerve with me.

• Like 2

^Same. I always thought if I dyed my hair a different colour, it would be red.

The World recognizes the difference between Redheads and Gingers  :rofl:

Redhead

post-350302-0-82797700-1382381652.jpg

Ginger

post-350302-0-47203100-1382381650.jpg

This has been a public service announcement by McKay

• Like 1

I guess I never got it. I mean, I can roll with a joke like anyone, but that's just more of the same ugly-vs-pretty that you get with any hair colour or race.. how about we just don't be mean to anyone, hey :P

• Like 1

I guess I never got it. I mean, I can roll with a joke like anyone, but that's just more of the same ugly-vs-pretty that you get with any hair colour or race.. how about we just don't be mean to anyone, hey :p

That's awfully mean calling that handsome, strapping young man "Ugly"  :rofl:

I know he was cursed with that hair but cut him some slack

• Like 2

That's awfully mean calling that handsome, strapping young man "Ugly"  :rofl:

I know he was cursed with that hair but cut him some slack

rofl, I just showed this to my wife, along with the pic, she's laughing so hard she has tears. Yes she has a sense of humour, and can take a joke.

Rupert Grint, now that's a handsome ginger. Rawr.

Until you take him out into direct sunlight, then he'll just burn and peel. Unless you like that, in which case I recommend you seek professional help :p

Until you take him out into direct sunlight, then he'll just burn and peel. Unless you like that, in which case I recommend you seek professional help :p

Oh it's okay, we can stay inside ;)

• Like 2

Rupert Grint, now that's a handsome ginger. Rawr.

I find it funny after Harry Potter, Dan and Emma went on to do what they're doing now, and Rupert clearly just thought "###### it" and bought an Ice-Cream Van.

RBrm0H5.jpg