Red-haired British kids targeted on 'Kick a Ginger Day'

I find it funny after Harry Potter, Dan and Emma went on to do what they're doing now, and Rupert clearly just thought "**** it" and bought an Ice-Cream Van.

And several large houses, and a real estate business... :p

• Like 2

Not true.

race (noun)
  1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity
  2. a population so related

Ginger people share a common ancestry beyond simply hair colour, as genetic traits include a predisposition to pale skin and freckles. Jews are also considered a race despite being incredibly diverse from a genetic perspective. Even if you don't consider it racism it is victimisation, which is also against the Community Rules.

incorrect

I'm tired of hearing ginger complain all the time. Stop breeding with one another and the problem will go away soon enough.

i don't know. i think ginger girls are hot. i love them with their natural red hair.. not the really fake looking dyes they tend to do.

I'm tired of hearing ginger complain all the time. Stop breeding with one another and the problem will go away soon enough.

I only just saw this comment. I don't care if you were saying it in jest or not, that is incredibly offensive. :angry:

Even if that's a joke it's remarkably offensive.  :|

Very much agreed.
  • Like 1

In Europe it could be residual prejudice against the invading Norsemen.

I believe the prejudice started with the portrayal of Judas Iscariot with red hair.