So what classic games are you still playing?

Shame on you! Go play it now!!!

Oh man, you've no idea, the pickles of playing RA2 and YR on windows 7 :/

I very much know them but managed to get around them. Of course there's no official fix for it because it's original dev is no more and EA doesn't care about it because they still believe themselves RA3 is better.

I very much know them but managed to get around them. Of course there's no official fix for it because it's original dev is no more and EA doesn't care about it because they still believe themselves RA3 is better.

Finally someone who understands me...  Getting it to work with 1080p was a pain, but gladly there was a big modding community out there at one point.

Yeah, RA3 was good as a novelty, BUT RA2 and YR is where the fun is at.

Came in for RA2. Still play RA3 sometimes too but it doesn't compare to 2. Love to get Tesla soldiers in IFVs.

I will sometimes still play Pokemon Red on my laptop with VisualBoy Advanced emulator. Also will play Ocarina of Time with Project64.

To the OP, excellent choice! I'll run through SC1 every year or so.

Mostly Nintendo based. If I could get Windows 8 to run MS-DOS games at a good frame rate, then the list would be larger.

Super Mario All Stars with Super Mario World (SNES)

Super Bat Puncher (NES)

Hover (Win32)

Legend of Zelda: Oracle Series (GBC)

Dr Mario (NES)

Tetris (Every platform has this)

I dig out my old Sega Genesis from time to time and hit up my 200 game library. I was also cleaning out my garages attic, and found my PS1 and FF7. AND IT STILL WORKED. So I am currently playing it from the beginning again on a 64in tv