First Look At Scarlett Johansson As Luc Besson's Super-Powered "Lucy"

I don't see a problem with this, some funky drugs kickstart her brain and crazy stuff happens. 

Like that Bradley Cooper movie? Umm, Limitless.

• Like 2

Like that Bradley Cooper movie? Umm, Limitless.

Yup. Its the same concept as Limitless. This will go straight to DVD if not VHS.

Yup. Its the same concept as Limitless. This will go straight to DVD if not VHS.

Limitless was a very good movie. But i don't get my hope too high for Lucy Luc Besson has been out of touch for a while now.

She is way overrated!

2224369920_youre_wrong_xlarge.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hell, it looks better then all the rest of superhero movies for sure. Except maybe the latest xmen trailer that is also very cool. 

I love that kind of stories way better then avengers/iron man/captain america/transformers (which i find just cheesy and hard to watch)

She is way overrated!

What part of her?

• Like 1

She is very hot especially when dressing up as the black widow. I love the latest Captain America. One of the better super hero flix out there.

X-Men looks awesome also!

She is very hot especially when dressing up as the black widow. I love the latest Captain America. One of the better super hero flix out there.

X-Men looks awesome also!

I concur. I'm not a big Captain America fan, but that movie was really good. Scarlett was fantastic. Watching Marvel Agents of Shield regularly helped as well.

I keep missing MAOS because of work or gym. I am more of a DC Comics fan and am always watching Arrow. Still with on-demand I can catch up to AOS.

Both Cap movies were very good. Love the uniform and the character himself. This actor who plays him does a better job IMO then when he was Johnny Storm. He was not that bad but he is better as Captain America.

Yeah the trailer is TERRIBLE!  I guess its limitless + the matrix.

LOL.  I think it was AWESOME!  ;)     To each his own.    Limitless + Matrix sounds perfect to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She is cute, but at the same time, her look reminds me of one of those people that smell funny. Idk, probably just me, but I can honestly admit, if she was just, say, a waitress or something, I'd pass up on it. She's not all that to me. Just another Hollywood over hyped actress. Who gets paid millions to be the same character in every single movie she's cast for. Copy and paste actor.

I just saw where she is expecting a child soon.. so I assume she will end up holding up most of the new Avengers filming due to this and won't be showing too much when this opens up?

I just saw where she is expecting a child soon.. so I assume she will end up holding up most of the new Avengers filming due to this and won't be showing too much when this opens up?

She apparently filmed her Avengers 2 scenes when she first got pregnant