Call & Text Blocker

I need an android app that will block phone calls and texts from certain callers. I have a lot of clients and I want to be able to filter clients vs friends and family after a certain time. I have a Galaxy S4 and I use the built in call block feature but I don't want to SEE that the call has been blocked. I just want it to not show up at all. I want my days off and cut off times to be peaceful.

I'm willing to pay for the app no problem. Any help is appreciated. 

I need an android app that will block phone calls and texts from certain callers. I have a lot of clients and I want to be able to filter clients vs friends and family after a certain time. I have a Galaxy S4 and I use the built in call block feature but I don't want to SEE that the call has been blocked. I just want it to not show up at all. I want my days off and cut off times to be peaceful.

I'm willing to pay for the app no problem. Any help is appreciated. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smsBlocker

• Like 1

Isn't it just easier to turn off the phone?  If you want your time to be peaceful, then ANY call is bothersome, is it not?

No because I have a lot of friends and I'm okay hearing from them. But one of these days I will take that advice and disconnect all day.

Call blocking function is already available in many android phones. But if your mobile phone doesn't have the feature then you must go for call block android apps. You can get many apps like this on google play store. Go ahead and browse google play store and get the best one for your phone.

Another vote for RootCallBlocker. It's the only call and text blocking app that even comes close to how I expect a blocking app to be. I don't understand why that level of call control doesn't come standard on every smartphone.