McDonald's dropping Heinz ketchup

Men - habanero hot sauce, esp. on omelets.

I do enjoy a good jalape?o or habanero :D spice is good for ya!

(Not just men ;) )

show me studies that say eating 100% health means you are as healthy as you get.. please, I'd love to see them... because there have been numerous studies done of the subject and a lot of them imply what you eat isn't a factor in your health level, but how much and how you work out...

Show some studies that say eating high-fat, high caloric foods with little nutritional value lead to a healthy diet, even in moderation.

I don't see how people get off telling others what they should eat. Seems rather arrogant and presumptive. Maybe just mind your own damn business?

Tell that to our government.

:huh:

Little bit of Heinz on my styrofoam and im good!

What was it there adverts had at one point? Heinz makes anything better?

You eat Styrofoam?

Sometimes i go to McD to get a MacBifana, a pork burger that tastes nothing alike the real "Bifana" because the real one it's pork cutlets not minced meat

:laugh: :laugh: still funny thought.

now the ketchup, as the other sauces, i like those and i find quite sad and petty this business decision.

missing the old days of tasty burgers they used to sell... :/

oldads-9.jpg

I don't see how people get off telling others what they should eat. Seems rather arrogant and presumptive. Maybe just mind your own damn business?

There is a right way to eat and a right way to work out. Tailoring for the individual is a subset of all that.

There can be a better way to say things, a more tactful way of putting one's point across. But it's his right to say it and your right to disregard it, not post a whinery about arrogance and presumptuousness.

So just because the former CEO of burger king is now the CEO at Henize, McDonalds is ending there 40 your partnership?

Personally, I find that a bit childish. 

The switch will be more apparent overseas than in the United States, as McDonald's only serves Heinz ketchup in two domestic markets - Pittsburgh and Minneapolis, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported on Friday.

Thats BS, every McD's I have visited in CA, OR, NV, and AZ have stocked Heinz. But no sweat off my sack, I prefer to dip my fries in ranch or BBQ sauce anyways, guess you could always go the Europian way and drown those things in mayonnaise... BLEH!!! :x

Well Neowin you've gone and done it. After seeing Mcdonalds in the Newsspy everyday I couldn't contain the craving.

v5JtQHJ.jpg

And after closer inspection it appears Mcdonalds in the UK don't use Heinz either.

7souleA.jpg