Forza Motorsport 5 video shows off Spa-Francorchamps circuit

Looks really nice but I can not stand this thing with flat trees and bushes forming a cross or turn around their axis as you drive to give u the illusion they have mass.

I never look at the trees when playing racing games.  WoW still has some graphics that do this (rotate/flip based on camera X position).  It's funny how messed up some things can look.

Now i see it, thanks!

However and using your graphic, unless I am being completely stupid, wouldn't the actual reflection be the car itself? I'm pretty sure from that angle it would be nothing but car door?

regardless I race hood cam normally so it's a thoughtless detail (that should be fixed) that won't make any difference to me.

Yes, you SHOULD see the car, not the track, but unless they change it so there are individual cameras on each mirror drawing the scene from their perspective (which could change based on where your view point is).. it won't be perfect.  

that is supposed to be... make harder for you to drive when the sun is in your way...

if no sun or lens flare...  then this game isn't worth.  same way in RL racing.

I like racing in rain, storm, snowing, etc.  which shows you are professional driver in the game.

you race without weather... then you are basic driver.. 

naw, every game dev who develops some new tech in games, over uses the eye candy to impress and keep you interested.

naw, every game dev who develops some new tech in games, over uses the eye candy to impress and keep you interested.

Yeah that too.. but what I said earlier as well.

All you do is change the driving level and it will be tough..  

if you have been playing at easy level all this time, you wuss.

What I'm getting from this thread is that I need to buy this game, and then wear polarised sunglasses while playing it.

/s

;)

I love the Forza franchise--can't wait for this :D

There is nothing to fix. outside of making the entire car self reflective. which isn't going to happen

Yes and no, I think there are many pro's and con's but I would argue to a degree, it takes something away from how great the game looks for the mirrors not to be behaving IMO correctly. I'm no developer so I'm not going to even bother with the how easy/difficult something is so I'm sure if there is something they can do, they will.