Mac Keyboard on Windows

So I bought the mini slim wired mac keyboard for my pc since it saves desk space and I like the quality of it. It is the same as the wireless slim compact keyboard except its usb powered. Only thing is no DELETE key on this mac keyboard. So does anyone know how to I do a control alt delete function on this mac keyboard? Thanks

I see the delete key but when I push it nothing happens. I hit all the keys on the bottom such as control fn, alt and apple buterfly key to mimici the control alt delete but still no result

and i hit the control alt delete and nothing. this is strange

delete (pc) = fn-delete (mac)

ctrl-alt-delete (pc) = fn-ctrl-alt-delete (mac)

The "delete" key on a Mac keyboard is "backspace" on a PC keyboard.

Ok thanks for the responses but I tried fn control plus delete on my mac keyboard with windows 7 and no result. I even tried other variations possible. My mac keyboard is a swiss version but it should not make any difference. anyways here is my EXACT photo of  my keyboard. still has back space and fn control and alt just like usa keyboard ( i am in usa btw )

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6012/5882508618_30f0baec2c.jpg

Ok thanks for the responses but I tried fn control plus delete on my mac keyboard with windows 7 and no result. I even tried other variations possible. My mac keyboard is a swiss version but it should not make any difference. anyways here is my EXACT photo of  my keyboard. still has back space and fn control and alt just like usa keyboard ( i am in usa btw )

Mine is the photo someone posted earlier.  And, it works just fine in Win7, but that's using bootcamp.  It may be the driver I'm using.  I haven't tested it on my other windows (only) machines.

Sworph mine does not have option key but i have an alt key. basically i have fn control, alt and command. i tried all these key combos but no result. strange it works on yours but not on mine.