Photo

Big Brother is listening in the UK

england lamp posts counteract terrorism distressed voices number-plate databases 1984

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,030 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:22

I don't think it deals with this surveillance, but the general direction society is going. 

Revelation 13:16-17

If you can't buy or sell without government permission, then it stands to reason that they will tell you what you can and can not buy or sell. They will be an very authoritarian society that tightly controls their citizens, and that also means they will be ever watchful that their citizens do not get out of line. All of this parallels what we are seeing beginning around us today.  

I know people like to compare the gov to the devil but really that verse have nothing to even remotely relating to this topic nor the direction of society. Many rules and regulations that we have today have been brought upon society by society. The gov saying we can't buy overly polluting vehicles, toxic foods, tanks with anti aircraft weapons, ect is a bit of a jump to "this was a prediction in the bible of the end of times" mentality. 

#47 arachnoid

arachnoid

Times a Ticking

• 3,142 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:46

Much like the predictions made by Nostradamus people will read in to it what they want and suit it to fit the situation.

#48 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 18:42

^ I agree with you both. People read into it what they want to see in it.

#49 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 61,818 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:25

This is one seriously ****ed up world we live in :(

Then change your thinking and change the World. ;)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!