PS4 vs Xbox One: Battlefield 4 Comparison

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

• 10,849 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 17:29

The guy says he's got both consoles pre-ordered and paid in full, are you seriously saying that?

Is this sarcasm?  Answer is yes.  You aren't unbiased just because you're getting both consoles and you say you're unbiased.

#92 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• 7,995 posts
  • Phone: Android (4.1.2)

Posted 30 October 2013 - 17:31

Is this sarcasm?  Answer is yes.  You aren't unbiased just because you're getting both consoles and you say you're unbiased.

You also don't need to jump down everyone who disagrees with yous' throat.   We get it, you think the XBone is the be all and end all.  As the videos have proven, and the developers have said there is a different between the two consoles.. but there is no clear A is better than B.

I should be able to dislike the Xbone as much as I want without being called out on it.

#93 JonnyLH

JonnyLH

I say things.

• 1,227 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 October 2013 - 17:43

Is this sarcasm? Answer is yes. You aren't unbiased just because you're getting both consoles and you say you're unbiased.

Being bias is not the same as having an opinion.

#94 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• 4,719 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 18:17

You also don't need to jump down everyone who disagrees with yous' throat.   We get it, you think the XBone is the be all and end all.  As the videos have proven, and the developers have said there is a different between the two consoles.. but there is no clear A is better than B.

I should be able to dislike the Xbone as much as I want without being called out on it.

Umm, I think you mean that you should be able to have a different, reasonable, opinion without being attacked for it.

Being able to dislike something as much as you want would include the people that wish to troll and unfairly attack people or products. Unfortunately, there are people here that do that on both sides, just like the internet as a whole. 

People should be allowed to prefer the X1 or the PS4 and also be allowed to criticize either one without silly attacks as long as they are being reasonable in the process. 

#95 Asmodai

Asmodai

Neowinian

• 1,027 posts
  • Phone: Motorola Droid Mini

Posted 30 October 2013 - 20:00

Yeah it seems weird to me that the ps4 can hit 1080p/60 in COD, but not in BF4?  That would seem to say that BF4 is the more demanding of the two games.

Maybe the dev teams had more time with the ps4 dev units and are therefore farther along in their optimization process. That could also explain why the reviews for the X1 version is delayed. DICE admitted that the build that people are testing was not as far a long for the X1 as it was for the ps4.  It was missing AO and some visual bug fixes.

Just wanted to chime in and say that Infinity Ward has now confirmed that the Xbox One version of COD Ghosts is in fact 720p upscaled to 1080p with the PS4 version is running 1080p native, both 60fps.

Source: http://www.twitlonge.../show/n_1rqqa5o