Halloween humbug gives out fat kids note

why not give out fruit instead, think that would send a stronger message. She should get a neon sign... No cold calls, no trespassing, no fat kids!!!

It would no doubt be cheaper to buy candy and give it out than it would be to buy fresh fruits and vegetables and give out.

That was AMAZING!!! Soooo many FAT, OBESE children, the very last thing they need to do is stuff their face with candy.

Last night, I went to a bar a female friend was working at. I walked in and said "What do you have that is both Zero carb and No caffeine?... Do you have spirite Zero?" They had nothing of the sorts. All diet with caffeine, or Sprite and 7up which had no caffeine but quite a few carbs ..

This time i drove down / not walked so I couldn't have the carbs and it was 8pm at night and i'm getting old (34) So I couldn't have the caffeine or I would never be able to go to sleep, So in the end I just had a glass of water.

One reason i'm not even giving out Halloween candy is, what happens to the left overs? YOU EAT IT!

That was AMAZING!!! Soooo many FAT, OBESE children, the very last thing they need to do is stuff their face with candy.

Last night, I went to a bar a female friend was working at. I walked in and said "What do you have that is both Zero carb and No caffeine?... Do you have spirite Zero?" They had nothing of the sorts. All diet with caffeine, or Sprite and 7up which had no caffeine but quite a few carbs ..

This time i drove down / not walked so I couldn't have the carbs and it was 8pm at night and i'm getting old (34) So I couldn't have the caffeine or I would never be able to go to sleep, So in the end I just had a glass of water.

One reason i'm not even giving out Halloween candy is, what happens to the left overs? YOU EAT IT!

American kids aren't overweight because of candy. certainly not candy alone and certainly not on one day a year. 

they're fat because their parents feed them crap food and feed them to much food. primarily the to much part, and don't make them play outside anymore. 

• Like 2

I half agree with this. The message she's trying to address is a good one. There is a huge problem with weight in the US, I just think she could've addressed it in a different way.

"Alright -- drop and give me 20 pushups -- then you get the candy." :laugh: