Nexus 5 Order live !

I see you're in the Android ecosystem. I'm trying to figure out the best way to enjoy an Android phone and iPad. I figured I'll use Dropbox to sync all my devices.

If you have an iPad, why not just get an iPhone?  Would be easier to sync data and easier to use devices since they are on the same platform.

If you have an iPad, why not just get an iPhone?  Would be easier to sync data and easier to use devices since they are on the same platform.

Honestly, I don't know why. I own the 4S and don't see a need to get a 5S. Maybe I'm getting bored with iOS, maybe I want a bigger screen. I figured if I get a Nexus 5 for $350, don't like it, I can always go back to the iPhone especially if they ever give it a bigger screen size.

Honestly, I don't know why. I own the 4S and don't see a need to get a 5S. Maybe I'm getting bored with iOS, maybe I want a bigger screen. I figured if I get a Nexus 5 for $350, don't like it, I can always go back to the iPhone especially if they ever give it a bigger screen size.

Ahh, ok. Well, cannot go wrong with the N5.  Great phone, reviews are great as well.  And since it is a Nexus device, it will get updates sooner than the rest.

Ahh, ok. Well, cannot go wrong with the N5.  Great phone, reviews are great as well.  And since it is a Nexus device, it will get updates sooner than the rest.

Yeah I just want to enjoy Android and learn more about it. If I end up not liking it, oh well, at least I can say I tried it longer than a day like majority of people.