False Flag LAX Shooting?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#16 Dane

Dane

Neowinian Senior

• 6,745 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 18:12

Looks like a full body dummy. The arms are straight. I have a full size one at my work. I could throw in a wheel chair if I had one and it would look the same.

#17 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,316 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 03 November 2013 - 18:25

Don't you think if it was a false flag attack that they'd use a real person pretending to be injured? I mean, it just doesn't make sense for them to use a dummy knowing that it's going to be filmed. The problem is that these false flag conspiracy theories portray the government as being competent and capable, when reality has proven the opposite. You can't have a government that on one hand is unable to operate a website like that for the ACA yet on the other is capable of staging elaborate false flag operations. Pick one or the other.

#18 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,755 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 21:26

lol .. not quite

it's when an event takes place that appears to be "extremely bad", but was actually staged to stir up fear

Uh, no.

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.

The name "false flag" has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging the enemy, has long been acceptable. Such operations are also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.

#19 shockz

shockz

Neowinian Senior

• 19,619 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 03 November 2013 - 21:36

Blue shirt with patches on the side, pale body, limp, dead looking... looks to me like that might have been the TSA agent that was shot. Granted I haven't really followed up on this story, there seems to be a shoot out every other day now at a big place.

#20 Randolph

Randolph

Neowinian Senior

• 4,699 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 21:43

Ummmmmmmmmmm??? If someone is in the state hes in, like almost dead/dead, why didn't one of the ambulances DRIVE towards him instead of them wheeling him that LONG distance? Makes NO kinda sense or they didn't use common sense.

#21 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,649 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 22:03

I think this thread is a false flag.

#22 thebelial

thebelial

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 22:16

Looks like every single trajedy ever - caused by man - is now a false flag.

#23 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,166 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:18

Don't you think if it was a false flag attack that they'd use a real person pretending to be injured? I mean, it just doesn't make sense for them to use a dummy knowing that it's going to be filmed. The problem is that these false flag conspiracy theories portray the government as being competent and capable, when reality has proven the opposite. You can't have a government that on one hand is unable to operate a website like that for the ACA yet on the other is capable of staging elaborate false flag operations. Pick one or the other.

The reason why the government doesn't function is because they are spending all of their energy on their nefarious, clandestine, freedom stealing conspiracies. Everyone knows that. :rofl:

I haven't read a lot about this gunman's motivation but I think I heard on the news he was paranoid about the government. He is probably the kind of person who believes the government is conducting false flag/conspiracies and it contributed to his behaviour.

#24 +Boo Berry

Boo Berry

Neowinian Ghost

• 3,658 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:28

Tin hats for all.

#25 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,755 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:33

Tin hats for all.

TinFOIL hats.

#26 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,230 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:35

Ummmmmmmmmmm??? If someone is in the state hes in, like almost dead/dead, why didn't one of the ambulances DRIVE towards him instead of them wheeling him that LONG distance? Makes NO kinda sense or they didn't use common sense.

In an active shooter scenario the police hold back any EMS and wheel the victims out to give the shooter less civilian targets 

Here's a conspiracy for you all, I bet the shooter is a Liberal, had he been a Conservative it would have been all over the news, CNN would be leading with it, instead it seems like this one's being buried by the press :)

#27 Nashy

Nashy

Neowinian Senior

• 8,996 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 - SM-G900i

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:38

1.  Could be a training operation that the news station thought was real.
2.  The quality sucks, so it's probably a body.
3.  Either way, why the ###### were they broadcasting this ######. 

#28 Dot Matrix

Dot Matrix

Neowinian Senior

• 10,520 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:40

Annnd that didn't take long. Those who believe the LAX shooting was some sort of government conspiracy really need to get out some.

#29 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,188 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 23:47

Annnd that didn't take long. Those who believe the LAX shooting was some sort of government conspiracy really need to get out some.

you simply did not read the damn threat. He ask if the person look real. A simply damn question that everyone failed to freaking answer!

#30 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 04 November 2013 - 00:12

If the government were really interested in perpetrating false flag ops, they'd put out people to rile up paranoid idiots into questioning whether any and every tragedy that took place was a false flag op to discredit anyone that came forward with genuine evidence of a false flag op in the future.

Are you working for the government, or just a riled up paranoid observer? Either way, you're part of the conspiracy now man :)

you simply did not read the damn threat. He ask if the person look real. A simply damn question that everyone failed to freaking answer!

The title is "False Flag LAX Shooting?". He wants to know if the person looks real to determine whether it was likely to be a false flag op, which many have given their opinions on. You simply did not comprehend the damn thread.