Photo

Netflix only gets One Bar on Xbox 360 (COMCAST)

Answered Go to the full post netflix xbox 360 comcast internet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ACTIONpack

ACTIONpack

Graphic Designer

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile)

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:01

For some reason I'm only getting one bar when watching movies and tv shows on Netflix using Xbox 360. I was thinking about it's my wireless connection to my router but the problem is that Hulu, Amazon Prime and every other video app have no trouble with all HD quality video.

Does anyone have this issue too and if so do you think Comcast is slowing down my Netflix?

Best Answer Driph , 04 November 2013 - 19:45

For the sake of covering all the bases, you are aware that you can set the streaming quality netflix provides from their "My Account" settings page. i got mine the highest speed they offer...

Go to the full post

#2 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:04

Nah I have speed issues with Netflix as well on a different ISP.  Did some searching a couple months ago - seems it's not uncommon, but couldn't really come up with a solution.

#3 +DConnell

DConnell

Madman with a blue box

• Phone: Windows Phone 8

Posted 04 November 2013 - 19:26

Could it be congestion on their end - maybe the servers are being hit hard when you're on? Is it consistant regardless of the time of day? Although I've never seen any problems with my connection and I'm on at different times. Although it starts out at 1 bar and gradually increases over the first few minutes. . .

#4 Driph

Driph

Say Werd!

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 04 November 2013 - 19:45   Best Answer

For the sake of covering all the bases, you are aware that you can set the streaming quality netflix provides from their "My Account" settings page. i got mine the highest speed they offer...

#5 OP ACTIONpack

ACTIONpack

Graphic Designer

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile)

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:50

Thanks for pointing it out. It was set to auto but would only go to one bar. I set it to HD and now it runs fine. Don't know why it happen that wag but it did.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!