Neowin now supports Tapatalk

Sigs were disabled ;)

Great, queue the Sent from my x using Tapatalk spam :rolleyes:

See above. :p

Unless you mean people typing it out and replacing the X with any random device, even unreleased. If that got excessive...well...we'd have to bring out some old tools we haven't used for a while to get people back in line. ;)

Yay! Another website that'll prompt me to use Tapatalk everytime I go on it on my phone or tablet  :rofl:

I think the prompt has been turned off, not entirely sure though. Basically it's a case of if you know, you can use it if you want, we aren't going to force feed the fact to you afaik.

See above. :p

Unless you mean people typing it out and replacing the X with any random device, even unreleased. If that got excessive...well...we'd have to bring out some old tools we haven't used for a while to get people back in line. ;)

I think the prompt has been turned off, not entirely sure though. Basically it's a case of if you know, you can use it if you want, we aren't going to force feed the fact to you afaik.

Dunno I've seen it on the ipad after it's supposed to have been turned off. maybe it was on again once or twice during some changes, I dunno. 

Dunno I've seen it on the ipad after it's supposed to have been turned off. maybe it was on again once or twice during some changes, I dunno.

In this case, the forum has disabled signatures, so they won't, or shouldn't be posted automatically.

In this case, the forum has disabled signatures, so they won't, or shouldn't be posted automatically.

Well I was kind of replying about the spammy header that pops up now and then.

"This forum supports tapatalk please install for. App Store bla bla bla"

I didn't realise people were typing it out :rofl:

By default they weren't, but sometimes people do that for funsies. For instance...

Sent from my Google Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Well I was kind of replying about the spammy header that pops up now and then.

"This forum supports tapatalk please install for. App Store bla bla bla"

I'm confusing myself here as I'm replying to so many people. :rofl:

Yeah that's been disabled afaik

Also tapatalk got updated to iOS 7 recently (Y)

A bit of a lazy update, the fake Reply box is still in the 'classic' iOS style lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...