Xbox One eSRAM + DirectX 11.2, where 32Mb = 6GB

Though that does explain MS not spending so much money after GDDR5 and sticking with DDR3 and not going the 699 price point.

GDDR3 has lower latency, which means they can pump through to the ESRAM faster, while GDDR5 has higher bandwidth... i don't think most people have any clue what they're talking about when they just assume one is faster than the other just because its 5vs3..

Xbox One eSRAM + DirectX 11.2, where 32Mb = 6GB            <-------  If this is true, then...WOW!!!!  If not, Oh Well, I guess.....

That would make for a nice performance jump...  Are these numbers actual (real life tested, on Xbox One) or theoretical?....

There's a video showing how it is utilized, to clarify it is in reference to texture quality and tech. involving how surfaces and their details are displayed, its not like your next AAA's install size will be smaller or anything like that. The link in OP does show screenshots and link to the video further explaining how developers can/will use the technology. The biggest bonus aside from freeing up resources and memory bandwidth is that rather than being used on a software level, meaning only by some, depending on their engine etc, it is handled at the hardware level - meaning anyone who develops games for the XB1 can take advantage of it if they so choose. Hopefully Microsoft will hold events to better educate devs on best practices etc to make this a relatively standard inclusion on future (post launch) games.

You know i dont get  why  review sites  like the one listed above for the  supposed issues regarding ghost  PS4 framerate issues   why they review so early when they know ther is  to be a day one patch for both systems that could  in all tenntse and purposes  improve  the performance of those games  and or maby the games themselves have a day one update  to go along with the console updates  

I've got to add some context to this because even though the 32mb 6gb statement is right in context you would never use eSRAM for texture filling with tiled textures because it defies the point of fast ram. Why would you waste 32mb of RAM which in real-time application runs at 140 something Gbs when you're writing 16mb to it every couple of seconds when the FOV changes on an object? It's a situation what DDR is perfectly suited for. Tiling textures is designed around DDR because DDR is perfect for quick returns on smaller read/writes. For example 16mb chunks of textures. 

eSRAM is perfect for frame-buffering and post-processing because you will literally be reading and writing to the RAM pretty much constantly when your applying post-processing and filling. Dropping and filling the ram all the time.