shooting new jersey mall

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Secular Humanist

Secular Humanist

Neowinian Senior

• 3,799 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 15:19

I keep saying that all these are set up. Its to scare people, and that way they will let the government spy on you without any issues.

i am spying on you right now, do you think i need an excuse?

#47 articuno1au

articuno1au

Neowinian Senior

• 4,495 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 15:34

The media picks up on anything that involves a gun to further their anti gun agenda.. Convenient that they would report this around tax season when people will be out buying firearms soon.

How do you say this ###### with a straight face.

"Convenient that they report it around Christmas, which is gun buying season".

"Convenient that they report it around Easter, which is rabbit hunting season, the time people buy new guns".

"Convenient that they report it around the apocalypse, which is right before the zombies come and people are buying guns".

"Convenient that they report it around gun day, the day where guns are buying guns".

It's reported when it happened. If you want people to stop reporting gun crime, stop giving ######nuts guns.

#48 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,291 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 23:40

You know what they say about people who assume, right?  Exactly, so stop assuming that I'm saying something when I'm not, or you'll look like a donkey. :rofl:  

For the record, I make no such claims either way, I merely added a tongue in cheek insinuation that really, guns aren't exactly hard to get in the US.  What you make of that is entirely your own doing and nothing to do with me at all.

You implied. :rofl:

#49 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,022 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:24

You implied. :rofl:

It was a trap! You fell for it! :p