She is not running out of space. It she was, it would have a red x on the folders.
Okay, so I recommend you uininstall and reinstall skydrive. Do you know how to do that? If not, here are the steps:
Uninstall and Reinstall:
1) Type in "Uninstall a program" on the start menu. Pick that item when it shows up.
2) Choose Microsoft Skydrive from the list of apps. Click it and click "Uninstall".
3) Once that's done, go to http://windows.micro...e/download#apps
and download the app for Windows 7.
4) Install it after you download it and when it asks to choose your location, click "Next". It will ask if you want to merge with your existing (old) skydrive folder. Choose merge.
5) Skydrive should start updating all your files.
Let me know if this helps