PS4 box is very... thin

Sorry Xilo, very sad news, she told me the opposite :p :shifty:

I liked the size of the PS4 from the earlier pictures so this was expected. Doesn't matter so much but just definitely like the way it "looks" more than the Xbox. I am currently a Xbox user now, never had a PS3 or PS2.

The ps4 looks a lot like the 2001 monolith

I suggest filing a claim for incomplete shipment. I don't see neither Kinect nor the power brick there.

Oh, right...

You get a crappy controller with a touchpad thing though!  :D And you can "share" all sorts of crap on Facebook. Boom!

• Like 2

The power brick that comes with Xbox One isn't for powering it, its a weapon for hitting people :laugh:

• Like 2

The ps4 looks a lot like the 2001 monolith

Kind of puts the size into perspective!

is it really that big? :|

/jk :p

is it really that big? :|

/jk :p

I meant the PS4 looks like the monolith in appearance, not size.

Seeing it like that reminds me so much of the old ps2 style when you would stand it up.

I really think the ps4 design takes some cues from the ps2.  Maybe its an homage to the golden days of console gaming. 

I like the rather muted designs of both consoles though.  None of this curved stuff.  If only they both had gone with a completely matte finish, I would be satisfied.  Regardless, I like a console with more straight edges and can basically disappear into your home theater. 

• Like 1