new york custody battle defamation lawsuit temper tantrum divorce court orders

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 15,340 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 14:54

It was better than the 1950's equivalent. If anything he was doing the child a favour!

How silly this all is. Apparently making one "bad" judgement call is enough to be judged as an irresponsible person. I'd have done the exact same thing as the dad in the situation, probably.

Beings someone who has been through a child custody battle proxy-my-wife, I can assure you that truth has little to nothing to do with the whole thing.  It has to do with argument and who brought the better arguer with them.

#17 jwjw1

jwjw1

Neowinian

• 4,437 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 15:10

It was better than the 1950's equivalent. If anything he was doing the child a favour!

How silly this all is. Apparently making one "bad" judgement call is enough to be judged as an irresponsible person. I'd have done the exact same thing as the dad in the situation, probably.

he could have done the 1950's...and taken this tantrum whining child to the 'Wood Shed' :laugh:

#18 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 00:48

Apparently making one "bad" judgement call is enough to be judged as an irresponsible person. I'd have done the exact same thing as the dad in the situation, probably.

I got done that way once when I was a child and my parents were hardly unfit. This is plain ridiculous.