@Yosp: Sony won't ban you for connecting PS4 before launch

I do not get what people are even getting by this. the guy asked if he logged in before the euro launch would he be banned. if he even was repying to that question the difference here is the ps4 is out in NA on the 14th so technicialy legal ps4s wil be online already so no he shouldn't be banned.  same for xbox ones after the 22nd for countries who have a later release date.

I'm honestly not trolling though. I'm having a laugh with you guys and some are smart enough to see that, others not. In all honesty though, if I make a post that doesn't mention people by name nor giving them response notifications and a few minutes later they turn up, I think that says it all. They are like flies to **** when it comes to my comments on Neowin these days. Sometimes not even reading a topic and just jumping on my posts when they think I'm insulting their favourite console.

Gets pretty boring so I guess I'll just come up with stories like having a fanclub to get through the day ;)

Don't worry, I won't bother you any more, master troll :rolleyes:

Ok, now I'm borderline jealous.  I've gotten all the info I can get from an unboxing video. Seeing more of them just builds the excitement meter.

Lucky people  :laugh:

Francis is a YT "celeb" mind you. He also answered on twitter I believe he only got 2 hours with it and it isn't actually his.

Anyway, some of America in 5 days :P

suck-it-nerds.gif?w=490

i was actually rather surprised that Microsoft did that being that it was not the end user's fault.

Francis is a YT "celeb" mind you. He also answered on twitter I believe he only got 2 hours with it and it isn't actually his.

Anyway, some of America in 5 days :p

suck-it-nerds.gif?w=490

Oh really?  :laugh:

So not only do we get unboxing videos, but now we get parody unboxing videos.

That's when you know the next generation is about to start.  The hype level spikes days before release.