Has anyone ever tried Launcher 8?

Even for ones that don't leave a message?

Absolutely. You can set it such that it will email you on missed calls (whether the person leaves a voicemail or not), and you can set it to text (and/or email) you the transcription of the voicemail. It's pretty slick, and the Google voice app is great. 

• 7 months later...

So for a while I used the Nova launcher. Used that for a while and it wasn't bad. But ultimately I went back to Launcher 8. Something about it just makes everything feel easier to get to.

Man, that's hideous. Thank heavens it's not Android's default UI

I have moved onto a more attractive theme. Looking back I will admit that solid green UI was ugly as sin.

14306224727_e8290abd81_c.jpg

So for a while I used the Nova launcher. Used that for a while and it wasn't bad. But ultimately I went back to Launcher 8. Something about it just makes everything feel easier to get to.

I have moved onto a more attractive theme. Looking back I will admit that solid green UI was ugly as sin.

Still use APEX myself.   And I like a nice/clean home screen.  I dont have any icons cluttering up my phone or my desktop.  Anything I use a lot is "pinned" at the bottom.

Holy thread resurrection and thread hacking:

Buzz launcher ftw... Warwagon, try BuzzLauncher, you can add windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8 "homepacks".