10 posts in this topic

Posted

When the father of a fourth grader learned that a teacher had been  bullying the boy and his classmates, he was determined to prove it. His solution? Sending the 9-year-old to school with a hidden tape recorder to catch her in the act.

In mid-September, when Isaac Robinson, 43, of Villa Rica, Georgia, asked his son (whose name he declined to provide) how school was that day, he sensed something was wrong.

Posted

Only one thing for it, fire her and (assuming the social services guidelines in Georgia are similar to UK's) let social services investigate her

1 person likes this

Posted

Fire that b*tch, she has no business being a teacher.

2 people like this

Posted

it also depends HOW the comments were said... When I was younger we had an amazing teacher who still to this day is EXTREMELY respected and thought to be the best teacher of our school back then and he also talked this way. These comments "

Posted

You know, when I was a kid, I had a teacher who clearly didn't like children.  I was an achiever so never got on her bad side, but she would belittle kids, mock them for not reading a word properly.  I told the head teacher, because even at 10 I knew this was wrong, and was promptly put on detention.

Classy!

1 person likes this

Posted

You know, when I was a kid, I had a teacher who clearly didn't like children.  I was an achiever so never got on her bad side, but she would belittle kids, mock them for not reading a word properly.  I told the head teacher, because even at 10 I knew this was wrong, and was promptly put on detention.

Classy!

Similar happened to me too, but I was a slow learner in school

I'm glad for a lot of the changes that have been introduced now, at least social services got that right.

Posted

I would expect that sort of conduct from a child but never a teacher. Then again a university professor might act that way lol.

Posted

Fire the asshat :D

Posted

Fire the asshat :D

When I was in middle school, I had been home-schooled my entire life before that so when I ended up in 7th grade in a real school, I was awkward and uncomfortable in a classroom and it showed. I had a teacher who would make fun of me from the front of the class and made up a derogatory nickname for me that follow me for the rest of middle school. I remember a few particular boys that the teachers parents where friends with would repeatedly trip me when we were playing soccer and he would always say :"that's not what I saw" one time I got up after being tripped and pushed one of them and told him to stop tripping me. I was almost suspended and the teacher told me how I should learn to not pick on people who where bigger than me because they could "beat me up". Looking back, I don't know why I didn't say anything to my family or anyone else. It was humiliating enough and I thought everyone would just side with the teacher.

Posted

Fire that b*tch, she has no business being a teacher.

I have taught (not K-12 though) and am married to a K-12 teacher. I agree - she has no place in a classroom, especially in the lower grades.